How to improve your busines through telemarketing services
Posted July 29, 2009on:
What is a Call Center?
A call center is a physical place where customer and other telephone calls are handled by an organization, usually with some amount of computer automation. Typically, a call center has the ability to handle a considerable volume of calls at the same time, to screen calls and forward those to someone qualified to handle them, and to log calls. Call centers are used by mail-order catalog organizations, telemarketing companies, computer product help desks, and any large organization that uses the telephone to sell or service products and services.
What is Telemarketing Services?
Telemarketing is the most popular, dynamic, flexible and effective marketing and communications technique available
- Anniversary Calls: Improve retention and loyalty by calling your customers on their “anniversary” and showing them you care.
- Appointment Setting: Allow your sales staff to spend more time selling while we prospect new clients and set appointments.
- Customer Retention Programs: Reduce customer loss and defection with personal calls that remind them of the benefits your company provides.
- Database Hygiene, Management & Update: Improve the accuracy and usability of your customer databases by contacting customers for missing information.
- Membership Programs &Subscriptions: Reduce costs and save time by outsourcing the lengthy calls typically associated with membership programs and subscription requests.
- Market Research & Surveys: Gather critical research data to ensure that your marketing efforts will be a success. Our agents are trained to provide you with quality results.
- Promotions: Eliminate the cost of hiring additional staff for one-time events or periodic promotions.
- Sales (Cross-Sell & Up-Sell): Maximize internal resources by having our agents contact existing customers with new offers that deepen customer relationships and increase business.
- Welcome Calls: Increase staff productivity and let us handle welcome calls to your new accounts. Our agents will gather data and provide important information about your company.